DNA Testing Services
Paternity testing is a hard subject to discuss, but sometimes it is necessary. It is often required for legal purposes including custody or child support battles. We aim to give you fast and confidential results.
24/7Labs provides a variety of DNA testing for many cases whether informational purposes or legal circumstances
- All DNA testing is performed by our DNA testing laboratory partner
- All DNA testing is accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks (“AABB”), as required by the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (“USCIS”).
Legally acceptable proof of your family relationship can be obtained through immigration DNA testing such as
- Paternity DNA Test
- Maternity DNA Test
- Grand paternity or Grandparent DNA Test
- Siblingship DNA Test.
From collection of the specimens through delivery of test results, 24/7 Labs is your single point of contact through the entire process, including:
- Specimen collection from the Petitioner
- Completion of the required chain-of-custody documentation
- Shipping collection supplies
- Requesting specimen collections with foreign embassies and consulates
- Providing all materials needed for collection of the Beneficiary’s DNA sample, with return shipping back to the lab for testing
Legal DNA Testing: $319
Informational DNA Testing: $219
Test results within 3-5 days